Fill In With Your Answers: My Happiest Moment

Fill in with your answers: My happiest moment

My happiest moment was when I did crazy things with some real friends. Its the happiest moment I can think of. I remembered us travelling anywhere we want, doing crazy things that make me wanna say "Im not with them.", and just enjoying the moment. We were young then and we didnt really care about things that much. Sadly, it never happened again because we got busy with our studies. We didnt remain close friends and rarely see each other now but I know that they are still my friends.

I know that this is an activity/assignment because I have also answered this before so Im gonna list out more where you can pick yours if you havent identified/realized it yet.

  • family bonding
  • reunion
  • birthday
  • Christmas
  • travelling
  • vacation

#BrainlySummerChallenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjective Meaning In Spoliarium

Ang Pinaka Malalim Na Dako Sa Karagatan Ay Bahaging Nasa Dulo Ng Marianas