How Does It Affect Your Life?

How does it affect your life?

Answer:

Feeling inadequate/insecure/incapacitated (Physical, mental and emotional attributes)

Explanation:

The effect of Feeling inadequate/insecure/incapacitated (Physical, mental and emotional attributes) in my life, I' am experiencing a lack of confidence regarding many aspects of my life. And I always have a negative thought about my ability to fit in with peers, to reach my goals, or to find the acceptance and support, and sometimes I have a feeling of fear, worry, and self-doubt. I may easily feel helpless to meet the challenges of my daily life.

Another effect of being inadequate/insecure/incapacitated (Physical, mental and emotional attributes)  When we are feeling inadequate/insecure/incapacitated (Physical, mental and emotional attributes) we struggling with the formation of healthy relationships, and may also find that it is difficult to share our emotions. There are people who have difficulty forming relationships or meeting other people of those Feeling inadequate/insecure/incapacitated feelings may become too shy or anxious to face anyone at all, that it can lead to distancing from people in general.

The things that will help us to become more confident in all situations

  1. First, start thinking for yourself
  2. Start doing things you love
  3. Taking care of your health  
  4. Be contented what you have
  5. Always Pray

Code:  10.2.1.5

Click to learn more  

brainly.ph/question/2060138

brainly.ph/question/1577227

brainly.ph/question/364471


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subjective Meaning In Spoliarium

Ang Pinaka Malalim Na Dako Sa Karagatan Ay Bahaging Nasa Dulo Ng Marianas